To dilly-dally is divine.



Pillow fight! I want!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Boing Boing had this great link: It was a Flash Mob Pillow Fight held at some ancient Roman ruins in Milan. Man, I completely love the idea of whacking strangers with pillows at a national landmark. Next time back home maybe at Raffles Place? Parliament? Taka?

I'd love to see the feathers fly. Hur hur.


2 Responses to “Pillow fight! I want!”

  1. Blogger Manic Mummy 

    Sounds fun! Organise! But we'll probably be arrested for illegal assembly.

  2. Blogger dee 

    If there are four or less, still can what. That's it, we bring pillows to town the next time.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archived babble

Things to see