To dilly-dally is divine.



Four by four by four etc etc


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been tagged by Miss Midori so here goes:

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1) Waitress at Hot Stones
2) Video shop assistant (when my dad had no idea and was stunned into silence as he returned an LD to his daughter behind the counter. "Oh," he said.)
3) Call centre person aka "market researcher"
4) Admin assistant

Four movies I could watch over and over again (not to be confused with favourite movies):
1) Finding Nemo
2) Any LOTR movie
3) Any Indiana Jones movie
4) Pretty Woman

Four TV shows I love(d) to watch:
1) Six Feet Under
2) 24
3) Sex And The City
4) Curb Your Enthusiasm

Four places I've lived in:
1) Cairnhill Road
2) Holland Road
3) Sunset Square
4) Briggs Street

Four places I've been on vacation to:
1) Cambodia
2) Vietnam
3) Sri Lanka
4) Japan

Four places I would rather be:
1) Italy
2) Argentina
3) New York
4) Mauritius

Four of my favourite foods:
1) Nasi padang
2) Corned beef cutlets
3) Chicken rice
4) Sugee cake

Four websites I visit daily:
1) Google
2) Gmail
3) Yahoo! Mail
4) Boing Boing

Four tagged:
1) Puck
2) Wy
3) best. miss midori, i also got no more blogger friends
4) paiseh paiseh.


0 Responses to “Four by four by four etc etc”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archived babble

Things to see