To dilly-dally is divine.



RIP iPod


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MOTHER CLAPPER CHEESE PIE!!!!

Alas, after 2.5 years of wondrous magic, it seems my beloved iPod has gone kaput. All 12GB of songs have been erased and not a single trace of love is left. All those months of eagerly uploading and acquiring slightly illegal downloads. Whole days spent arranging songs into intimate playlists. Those hours in random mode, playing hundreds of my favourite tunes. No more.

Argh. This is absolutely heart-wrenching.

Sob.


1 Responses to “RIP iPod”

  1. Blogger dee 

    Only about half the songs were saved. I got no more '80s hair rock :(

    Of course can borrow lah. Still got some decent tunes left.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archived babble

Things to see