To dilly-dally is divine.



A very important public service message


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So there we were at a tollplaza on the North-South Highway headed to Kuala Lumpur (actually, Petaling Jaya) when lo! we notice this huge signboard at every gantry.


Funny that.

I'm quite sure 'Hold down Alt F4' must also be a euphemism of sorts.


2 Responses to “A very important public service message”

  1. Blogger Ekfud 

    haha, well dee, you know you have a problem with that kind of thing...

  2. Blogger Manic Mummy 

    I love my phonography too much to give it up!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archived babble

Things to see