To dilly-dally is divine.



Grrowf


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hate Apple.

My 3rd Generation iPod is officially dead and cannot be resurrected back to the land of the living. It can't be repaired, well, actually it can, but for $500. The girl at the Apple "Care" centre told me: "For that price, you might as well buy the new iPod."

No shit, Sherlock.

So this is their plan for unrivalled world domination: Create a beautiful piece of equipment that sucks up your soul entirely then crushes it 2.5 years after being bought just so people can buy the 17th version.

I'm not going to blow another 500 bucks to buy another iPod just because my current one got fried through no friggin' fault of my own. It all sounds a little, I dunno, evil.

The twerps at Apple can kiss my fat ass. Pfft.


2 Responses to “Grrowf”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Someone I know had the same problem with their iBook. But after swearing off Apple, guess what they're using now? ... an iBook. Once they sink their claws into you ... they're evil.

  2. Blogger dee 

    Tell me about it. I'm surfing the Net now using my mum's iBook. Sshhh.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archived babble

Things to see