To dilly-dally is divine.



Football is brilliant


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




"Dirty dance floors and dreams of naughty-ness"

Incidentally, I'm supporting Portugal, despite the Italian team's onslaught on my senses.


1 Responses to “Football is brilliant”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    First off I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick
    question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how
    you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
    I've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Cheers!

    my site ... bmr calculator

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archived babble

Things to see